Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Some creepy stuff! PG and PG-13 stuff, so be warned!
Forum rules
Let's try and keep this PG or PG-13. No flaming or stuff, as elsewhere. We'll see how this goes!
Halloween Master
Posts: 6115
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:56 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby MacPhantom » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I'd call him a leery.

Halloween Master
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Nikolantern » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 am

Play the game Scary Mase. It may not look scary at first but.....

Halloween Master
Posts: 9258
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: Somewhere in south Texas

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Spookymufu » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Nikolantern wrote:Play the game Scary Mase. It may not look scary at first but.....

okay, this is the second time you've mentioned this......how about you tell those of us who have no idea what you're talking about what it is?
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Halloween Master
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Nikolantern » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Spookymufu wrote:okay, this is the second time you've mentioned this......how about you tell those of us who have no idea what you're talking about what it is?

Here's a link. Play it for your self and see. http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

Halloween Master
Posts: 3392
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Location: Eerie Acres Cemetery

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Rising Dead Man » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Spookymufu wrote:
Nikolantern wrote:Play the game Scary Mase. It may not look scary at first but.....

okay, this is the second time you've mentioned this......how about you tell those of us who have no idea what you're talking about what it is?


This is the original website.

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/

I think we can agree rickrolling is more popular now.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Halloween Master
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: Each and every grave...

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Ghoul of the Graves » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

I hate these pop-up things, they always catch me unaware. :lol:
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Image

Crypt Keeper
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: Baltimore MD

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Shadow_of_the_31st » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

Andybev01 wrote:I know that you have all seen one of these at one time or another, and even though you know what's going to happen, you still jump...at least I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7J3up1SJMk


I was like 10 when my mom got me to watch that, she told me it was a car comercial that was unaired because there was a phantom fog or something but i had to look close to see it, so im about a foot away from the computer screen and that thing pops up and starts screaming, so of course i start screaming and almost pass out, all i remember is telling my mom "Turn it off, Turn it OFF!!!"
Oh but thanks for bringing up bad memories Andy :D
“this mark, although large, had been originally very indefinite; but, by slow degrees … assumed a rigorous distinctness of outline. It was now the representation of an object that I shudder to name … of the GALLOWS!”
The Black Cat
Edgar Allan Poe

Halloween Master
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:00 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby shanda » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 am

Isn't is always funny when someone pees their pants? I've had fun with that!
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright,
Oggie Boogie

Halloween Master
Posts: 11267
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Location: Spook Central.

Re: Your favorite 'pop-up' ghosts

Postby Andybev01 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Shadow_of_the_31st wrote:
Andybev01 wrote:I know that you have all seen one of these at one time or another, and even though you know what's going to happen, you still jump...at least I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7J3up1SJMk


I was like 10 when my mom got me to watch that, she told me it was a car comercial that was unaired because there was a phantom fog or something but i had to look close to see it, so im about a foot away from the computer screen and that thing pops up and starts screaming, so of course i start screaming and almost pass out, all i remember is telling my mom "Turn it off, Turn it OFF!!!"
Oh but thanks for bringing up bad memories Andy :D


Always glad to pass along psychosis whenever I am able. :twisted:
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.


Return to “Creepy Halloween”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron