I'm going to write a bit more about Halloween Horror Nights this year, but I thought it was excellent and this is a brief summary.
For those who are unfamiliar with it, Halloween Horror Nights takes place at Universal Studios, Orlando from the end of September through the beginning of November. This year Sept 26 through November 1st.
The 2008 theme is Bloody Mary/Reflections of Terror and Universal did a great job in making it scary! There were a large number of scare zones and haunted houses. Plus wandering scarers.
I'll tell you about our party: A 10 year-old girl and 8 year old boy were quite scared by much of it. An 11 year old girl and 9 year old girl loved it. I guess a lot depends on temperament. Two women were scared by it too, but they both enjoyed it and wanted to go back.
More to follow...just wanted to start with this.
News from Halloween.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6569
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:35 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
- Location: Florida
- Halloween Horror Nights, 2008 at the entrance to Universal
- Halloween-Horror-Nights-2008.png (139.53 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
- Halloween Horror Nights, 2008 at the entrance to Universal, Reflections of Fear
- Halloween-Horror-Nights-2008-fear.png (172.61 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
- Halloween Horror Nights, 2008, Bloody Mary
- Halloween-Horror-Nights-2008-Mary.png (74.48 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
Halloween.com since 1994
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest