Old Photos...Check these out you guys! Throwback "Thriller" Thursday?

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Old Photos...Check these out you guys! Throwback "Thriller" Thursday?

Postby MauEvig » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 pm

So I was looking at old photographs with my boyfriend from back when I was a little girl...and I noticed somethings I never noticed before. Some freaky stuff! Take a good look at the background of this photograph right here...I cropped it from the original because it's either my cousin's or my face on there (it was a bit blurry so it was hard to tell)

I don't know what that head was...but it looks ethereal and creepy...evidently it was reflected in a mirror right below the flash...the flash itself I could dismiss but that head image...

The original image here has three of my cousins there...it didn't look creepy outwardly...then I noticed that strange man's head above my cousin's...I have no idea who it is...coincidence?

What do you all think? Ghosts? Strange camera anomalies? Grasping at straws? Mau's going crazy? :lol: Other?

When I posted these on facebook I posted the full images...one of my cousins commented on the first photograph...she said it reminded her of poltergeist...lol then I had to wonder if I should have saved these for Halloween.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Old Photos...Check these out you guys! Throwback "Thriller" Thursday?

Postby Andybev01 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:30 pm

The second one has a real, Chia Pet, vibe.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Old Photos...Check these out you guys! Throwback "Thriller" Thursday?

Postby Kolchak » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post both photos in their totality. The cropped shots don't give the observer enough perspective.

Return to “Real Ghost Photos”