Ghost at Disneyland

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Ghost at Disneyland

Postby NeverMore » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Halloween Master

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Murfreesboro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 am

I took me a moment to figure out what I was supposed to be seeing, but then I did. Interesting. Do you suppose Walt walks around there at night?

Halloween Master

Postby Kolchak » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

CCTV footage shot with a handheld camera? What you have is four different camera angles shot with the "ghost" being seen as if he/she is walking through the park.

Actually the security footage is not from a real security camera. Real CCTV would have time and date stamped on the bottom left and right of the screen. They're part of the trick. Each one picking up on the fake ghost that has been inserted via cg. Then you have the supposed insider taking the footage and posting it all on youtube. There is no insider and this was not shot via security cam at Disney World. Four different hand held cams, shot and then put into a fake 4 screen monitor. Sorry guys I'm a cop....I'm always looking for the con.

For a trick to work it has to be believable and that's how you get the people sucked in.....Not to mention those who want to believe no matter what.

Halloween Master

Postby Murfreesboro » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 am

Good analysis, Kolchak. I don't doubt you are correct.

Halloween Master

Postby Spookymufu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Kolchak wrote:CCTV footage shot with a handheld camera? What you have is four different camera angles shot with the "ghost" being seen as if he/she is walking through the park.

Actually the security footage is not from a real security camera. Real CCTV would have time and date stamped on the bottom left and right of the screen. They're part of the trick. Each one picking up on the fake ghost that has been inserted via cg. Then you have the supposed insider taking the footage and posting it all on youtube. There is no insider and this was not shot via security cam at Disney World. Four different hand held cams, shot and then put into a fake 4 screen monitor. Sorry guys I'm a cop....I'm always looking for the con.

For a trick to work it has to be believable and that's how you get the people sucked in.....Not to mention those who want to believe no matter what.

**sticks fingers in ears**
LALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU...........I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE.......LALALALALALALALA

haha
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Return to “Real Ghost Photos”