This is a great game for all ages, as long as you have a lot of space (so for me, in my little flat, it's not such a good activity - but if you have free reign of a house, it's all good. If it's a nice night, you can even use the garden
What you need:
1) First, cut the paper into small squares, enough so that there is one for each person.
2) On one "ticket", write "murderer" and on all the others write "victim".
3) Get everyone to pick a ticket out but to NOT reveal their tickets.
4) Turn off all the lights around the house and everyone runs off to hide. Unless, of course, you're the "murderer", in which case you are only pretending to go hide.
5) The "murderer" then goes looking for the "victims", and when he/she finds one, he/she grabs the shoulders of the person, they scream and lay down on the floor as though they are dead.
6) The game ends when all "victims" have been caught by the "murderer", or the "murderer" gives up looking. The last person who was found/"killed" is the winner.
To spice the game up, especially if there is a large group playing, you can put more than one "murderer" in the game.
People are allowed to move around, so when they hear a scream close by that warns them the "murderer" is coming, they can change hiding places or run to another part of the house.
A person is only out/"dead" if the "murderer" grabs their shoulders. You are not out if you simply get seen by the "murderer". (Although of course, you will probably be chased and caught, so it's advisable to be stealthy if you want to survive
A word about safety: It is best to have a small, low level of lighting in the rooms about the house so that people don't stand on "bodies" or have any accidents - especially if there are stairs involved!!! Use common sense and play safe