OK OK! So I can't keep anything a secret! I've decided to share with you all, a step by step as I go along with this first project. I showed you my first attempt at the head... bah!
I might make the head the LAST thing I add. I REALLY DO NOT know what I'm doing so, your guess as to the final outcome of this thing is as good as mine. I kind of know what I'm going for so, really, that's my only lead. I'm kind of letting the darn thing create itself, if you know what I mean.
Here's a pic of my first step....
I molded heavyduty aluminum foil into a ground shape then covered it with basic white 'Original Sculpey'. I then covered that with a thin layer of a 'malifiore' type mixture of brown and green that I made with my new pasta making machine, I bought today.
I then took a simple carving tool and nitched it all up to make the grass and planted my grave stone. Just off to the side, as all creepy grave stones should be!
THIS is from where OEJ shall rise!
Stay tuned for the NEXT............. chilling....... tale!