The rules are here to help everyone have a wonderful Halloween.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Don't do anything illegal. Some examples: don't threaten others, don't post items that are not yours such as pictures etc. Links to such items elsewhere are okay of course.
2. Keep posts related to Halloween - don't post about porn, spam etc in the forums. They'll be deleted as soon as we see it, and we'll probably delete you too if it continues! (We really don't want to have to delete anyone!)
3. Don't post the same message multiple times - it just causes clutter.
4. There are lots of kids who enjoy Halloween, so try to keep it family friendly. This is really important.
5. Halloween is a lot of fun, so please don't flame other people, let's just enjoy the holiday!
5. If someone is breaking the rules, let me know so we can nip it in the bud.
6. Try to avoid four-letter words (e.g. curse words) and acronyms too please.
The general rule is: be nice and use common sense. Please. We're not trying to control you, just want to make sure this is a family friendly place.
Halloween.com tries to keep the forums clean, but shall not be held
responsible if we miss something. Use of the forums implies acceptance of these terms.
Enjoy and Happy Haunting!
While the administrators of Halloween.com will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every post. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of Halloween.com have the right to remove or edit any content at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster and administrator cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By clicking continuing to use the forum,you agree to be bound by these conditions.
News from Halloween.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests